we would like to inform you that the Italian legislative decree n. 196/2003 provides protection to persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
The rules, in accordance with the European Union's discipline, are intended to ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms (generally protected by the Constitution of the Republic) and the dignity of natural persons with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. According to the law, such treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Personal data held by 4WORLD LTD are provided through the remote communication techniques used (such as the internet site), directly from the person to whom the personal data refer ("Subject").
Personal data may be acquired by 4WORLD LTD in the exercise of its business or by third parties for commercial information purposes, market research, direct product and service offerings.
In the latter case, 4WORLD LTD will take care to inform the interested parties of the information provided in connection with the registration of the data in question or, however, no later than the first possible communication. In particular, the collection and processing of your data is carried out within the normal activity of 4WORLD LTD for the following purposes:
- Execution of obligations arising out of contracts entered into with the 4WORLD LTD and / or adjustment, prior to the conclusion of the contract, of the specific requests of the interested party;
- Fulfillment of the obligations required by the Law, regulations or Community legislation (e.g. anti-money laundering law, law on usury, etc.);
- Other functional activities at 4WORLD LTD, made by means of letter, telephone, advertising material, automated communication systems, newsletters, etc., in relation to which the interested party has the power to disclose its consent.
In particular, 4WORLD LTD may carry out activities of:
- market researches aimed at assessing the degree of satisfaction of the Subject on the quality of the services rendered and on the activity carried out by 4WORLD LTD (performed directly or through specialized companies);
- Commercial information, offers on 4WORLD’s products or services, sending of newsletters of economic and financial culture, conducted directly or through specialized companies;
- commercial information and third party products / services offered directly by 4WORLD LTD.
Regarding the purposes of sub a), we hereby inform you that the processing of your personal data by 4WORLD LTD, including the communication of the same data to the persons referred to in paragraph 1 below, does not require your consent as a necessary treatment for the execution of obligations arising out of the contract itself and / or the performance of the benefits you have requested and to comply with legal obligations. As far as subpoint c) is concerned, each subject has the right to refuse 4WORLD LTD, at any time, to consent to the processing of its data and / or its communication to the entities referred to in paragraph 1 below, without this has prejudicial consequences in the contractual relationship.
1) Categories of subjects to whom data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as responsible or in charge of:
- subjects who carry out banking, financial and insurance services;
- subjects performing data acquisition, processing and processing services necessary for the execution of orders received by customers;
- subjects providing information management services for 4WORLD LTD and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
- subjects who carry out transmission, implants, transport and sorting of communications with the person concerned;
- subjects carrying out archiving of documentation and data entry;
- subjects who carry out customer service activities (call center, help desk, etc.);
- studies or companies in the field of care and advice;
- market research subjects to find the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services and on the activity carried out by 4WORLD LTD;
- subjects that promote and sell products / services of 4WORLD LTD;
Your personal information may also be known by employees of 4WORLD LTD, who have been specifically appointed to be responsible or charged with the treatment.
The processing of personal data will mainly take place with automated methods and with the help of computer and telematic tools, always in full compliance with the privacy and security requirements required by law. Data is collected on 4WORLD LTD proprietary processors.
The data processing owner is 4WORLD LTD - Rowlandson House, 289-297 Ballards Lane, London, N12 8NP, UK - whose legal representative is Bianchi Davide - email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 7 D. Lgs.
196/03 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
(a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2; (e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; (c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.